Tuesday, June 7, 2011

In the throws!

I've spent the last few days in the throws of preparation for the writing conference this weekend.  It's been a lot of fun getting ready, but juggling the chainsaws of prep, work, and family has left me wrung out.  In the midst of it all, I discovered a little something something that makes me happy.

The Best Damn Creative Writing Blog will be publishing short fiction every single day in July!  How cool is that.  With no reading fee and electronic submissions, this is a no brainer.  Well, not really.  Use that brain to polish up your best short fiction.  Start here to get to their submission page! 

If you end up getting picked, please let me know.  And if you're not submitting, cross some body parts for me!  Now, what to send, what to send.... Alas, I shall have to table my personal submission until after this weekend!  Good Luck!

No comments: