Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Where in the world is Siouxstone?

Home. Off of her computer. Sad. But, there is hope! After some tough decisions, we are sending Hoot to preschool/daycare full time starting on March 16th. I can't really write about it yet because I am totally devastated, even if I do feel like it is the right thing to do.

So, with all this change coming at me, I feel like I have a third full time job getting it all planned out and well, just dealing with it. I've been planning to post for a while that I will be taking a hiatus until Hoot starts school. I will be taking the first day off so that I can cry all morning. But, then I will be back posting and kicking on Tuesday March 17th. I promise. I even have a goal to get back to a minimum of three posts a week. (Lord knows my sanity needs it. I kind of fall apart if I don't write regularly.)

In the mean time, I will be spending gobs of time with Hoot and making him a custom cover, blanket, and pillowcase for his nap mat. Nap mat. I have to get a nap mat for my baby. Somebody hold me...

No comments: